17 de dez. de 2008

Just one day after...

I have the thought of you all the time, you know that, don't you?And I also try to keep close to you as much as possible trying to make you understand that it is not over.You don't have to feel like you did something you shouldn't, because I can understand you did what you thought was the best to do.What you have to understand now is that the world is full of good things, and we have only one life to live, and in this moment you should see I am the one to your life, and accept that as something positive to the growth of your mind. You know you should see me as an opportunity to learn more about yourself; so why don't you try it? why don't you just try it? there are so many reasons for you to stay with me... no one needs to know that. No one will ever know that if you don't want them to.So why don't you just give it a try? Just give it a try...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário